Chev GM LS 6.2L LS3 / L92 Aluminum Engine Block 4.065 Bore 12623967 12673475
- Limited Stock
- In Stock
Engine Block, 6.2L, LS3/L92, Aluminum, 9.240 in. Deck Height, 4.065 in. Cylinder Bore, Chevy, Each
Main Journal Type: LS mains
Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard deck
Deck Height (in): 9.240 in.
Cylinder Bore Diameter: 4.065 in.
Engine Block Material: Aluminum
Engine Block Weight (lbs): 110 lbs.
Main Bolt Style: 6-bolt
Main Caps Included: Yes
Main Cap Material: Powdered metal
Main Cap Fasteners Included: Yes
Main Bearings Included: No
Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
Finished Cylinder Bores: No
Raised Cam Location: No
Cam Bearings Included: No
Freeze Plugs Included: No
Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Block includes provisions for Active Fuel Management and iron sleeves.
Chevrolet Performance 6.2L LS3/L92 aluminum engine blocks are durable foundations for serious performance. Whether you're building a mild street engine or an Outlaw racing engine, starting your build with a strong base brings the assurance you'll make the power you need.
Chevrolet Performance 6.2L LS3/L92 blocks feature:
* Block--strong, lightweight aluminum alloy casting with iron sleeves
* Deep-skirt casting--the block's side extends below the crankshaft centerline
* Production oiling system
* Forged powered metal 6-bolt cross-bolted main bearing caps
* 9.240 in. deck height
* Use only LS1, LS6, LS2, L92/LS3-style cylinder heads
* 4.065 in. finished bore (103.25mm)
* Provisions for Active Fuel Management
* Great for stroker cranks for even more cubes
* Tested to over 500 horsepower